This page describes the methods of management of the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it in accordance with the provisions contained in the measure of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n. 229/2014. This measure concerns the information on the use of profiling cookies and third parties, which serves to make you aware of the use that is being made of the personal data of those who interact with maurocalvone. com’s web services, accessible electronically from the address: dottcom.com – corresponding to the home page of the dottcom.com website.
The information is provided only for the dottcom.com website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
Cookies are short alphanumeric sequences that allow the web server to store on the user’s browser information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, depending on the user’s preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Cookies of this type are necessary for the correct functioning of certain areas of the site. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some portions of it may not function properly. Therefore, they are the only cookies allowed without the consent of visitors by the measure of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n. 229/2014. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies of this type are used to collect information about visitors’ use of the website, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from our domain or third party domains.
- Third party feature integration cookies: Cookies of this type are used to integrate third party functionality into the Site (e. g. comment forms or social network icons that allow visitors to share the site’s content). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that still offer the functionality of the site.
- Profiling cookies: they are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during web browsing.
Third party cookies
By accessing a website such as ours you can receive both proprietary cookies, internal to the visited site, as well as sites managed by other organizations, for example through plugins and widgets of Facebook, Twitter and other social sites, usually present for purposes related to the sharing of content on social networks.
For information and to disable the profiling cookies provided by third parties, please go to the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it
The presence of these plugins means that cookies are transmitted from and to all sites managed by third party organizations. The handling of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the different information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configurazione): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configurazione): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin informativa: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
This site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (‘ Google’). Again, these are third-party cookies collected and operated anonymously by third parties to monitor and improve the performance of the guest site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information about your website usage (including your IP address) anonymously. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports for the operators of the host site on the website’s activities. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google, nor does it attempt to link an IP address with a user’s identity. Google may also disclose this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For further information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
You can selectively disable the Google Analytics action by installing on your browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the Google Analytics action, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent user visits.
These cookies are called persistent cookies and their duration is determined by the server at the time of their creation. A duration is always specified, although it can be in a very distant future, making cookies “infinite” in practice.
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies using your browser settings.
Caution: total or partial disabling of technical or third party cookies may compromise the use of some features of the site.
The best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
Below are the web resources that explain how to proceed for each of the major browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT